eM_Kay15

New Kill Ideas

15 posts in this topic

I think the devs should add new kills to the game. Especially new environmental ones. I had few a ideas that I wanted to share and I wanted opinions. First of all I wanted environmental kills for the car. Some of my ideas were:

• A driver's seat kill. For whomever is driving the car I think Jason should repeatedly slam their head on the wheel and it comedically honks the horn in doing so. A comedic effect kinda like how he punches someone through the heart and looks through the hole in their chest.
  • I would also love to see where he slams someone's head in between the trunk of the car. I can be one swift powerful slam like the head stomp or it can be repeatedly like the door kill. It can happen between the hood of the car too.
  • Another unlikely one could be an engine kill where he puts their head in the engine. I don't know how that would work though.

Here are the non car kill ideas.

• Jason can do a corkscrew kill like in Friday the 13th Part 4 where he stabs Jimmy in the hand with a corkscrew and kills them. However I think it could play out differently. For example, he could proceed to crush the victim's head so hard where his eyes pop out and the overview screen can say that person was "Popped". (Kinda like how you "pop" open a bottle of wine or champagne. Also, this would obviously happen in the kitchen part of a cabin.
  • There can also be a kill where Jason puts somebody on the hands and knees and chop off their head. Kinda medieval style in a sense and it could say they were "Beheaded".
  • This one is comedic but, it would be funny to see Jason rip someone's arm off and beat them with it. Or perhaps he can just choke them with it. This kill might be a bit over the top though.
  • Lastly, I think this would do well with a Part 7 Jason. He can throw somebody on the ground and as they try to crawl away he can chop off their legs and they start to slowly drag themselves away leaving Jason to finally end them with a machete to the back. The overview screen could say that that person was "Crippled" or "Impaired" or "Disabled".

I hope people can see my ideas and hopefully use one of them or just see what they think of them. Especially one of the developers of this amazing game. It has so much potential and I wanna see more great things come out of it.

1 person likes this

I believe part 3 has one like the beheaded one you described. Going off memory since my game isn't on, I think he hits them in the gut and they fall onto their hands/knees and he then chops thr head off.

I just want Jason's grab kill animations to be relatively the same length of time, we are all tired of "decapitation and asphyxiation" These are great kills but used way too much because how fast they are taking away the thrill of the other kills. Maybe a cap/cooldown on spamming the same grab kills?

I know this is what most of inexperienced Jason players are doing too when they grab someone with all their quick kills....

2369979-5841713241-5iFhu.gif

2 people like this

I want to see Jason ram his fist through someone's gut and rip out their spine. Kinda like a combination of the first kill Arnie performs as the Terminator in the 1st movie and the scene in Predator when he rips out the dude's spine. 

1 person likes this

Oh I have one, how about Jason rips off a leg and then uses it like a golf club to send their head flying

Or have Jason do Quan Chi's leg ripping fatality from Mortal Kombat 9 where he rips off the guy's leg and bashes his head in with it.

I want to see a new environment kill where you can throw someone over the balcony of Higgens Haven or Pacanack Lodge if you perform the body slam kill from the ledge upstairs. I got the idea whenever I went up the steps and killed a guy earlier today. It looked like he was going to go over the railing when I slammed him into the ground.

How about some different water kills that doesn't involve drowning them?

You can use the speed boat propeller and smash someone face with it.

1 person likes this

I literally just thought of that a second ago! I wish there's some way Jason could do his bow and arrow kill from the reboot

I've been reading a lot of discussion on people's feeling on adding a motorcycle as an escape route and on that thread someone mentioned hoping getting a motorcycle kill like the decapitation in part 5 and I have to agree that would be a pretty cool kill.  I think it would work as an environmental kill here's how it goes in my mind.  A motorcycle propped against a tree or parked somewhere (maybe a dirt bike would make more sense either way use your imagination and just go with me) the bike would be the environmental que so grab walk to bike trigger kill.  Now the animation for the kill is the fun part basically th counselor would perform the breaking out of Jason's grab animation Jason would stumble etc but then the counselor would hop on the bike start it up drive a few yards turn 180 back towards Jason and then... well I hope I don't really have to spell that part out.

Rip somebodies arm or leg off and beat them with it,

car hood repeatedly slammed on counselors back and or head

Rip counselor completely in half with his bare hands

Repeatedly stabbed in the FACE and head, then decapitated,

thrown off the balconey

More melee attacks, grabbing and throwing, back handing etc, clothesline

Part 6 needs a knife kill (Cort) and a machete kill similar to the paintball decapitation (unsheathing then swinging).

It is a shame that he has the weapons but doesn't get to use them.

Jason treats the counselor like Mr. Potato head and rips off their nose, ears, and finally their jaw before kicking them in the face. 

Jason breaks a counselor's forearm and stabs a machete through it, then grabs the counselor's head and pushes it down through the machete