mojitodominic

Servers Down PS4???

198 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FXIII said:

Well I guess they can kiss goodbye to their fans paying $ for swimsuits. I mean who tf cares about swimsuits, give us CP or another Jason or more kills for god sake. You don't listen to your fans and that's why you are losing them.

They are working on a new Jason's/Kills. Plus new Maps and features lol.

Whilst 3 more maps are appreciated, it would have been better if you took a Dead By Daylight approach. They gave us a new killer, new survivor and a NEW map. Can't you do something like that with all the money you made from us?

22 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

They are working on a new Jason/Kills, plus new maps and features lol.

TBA 2019, may as well buy a PS5 LOL. With the time they take to release new content or FIX their damn game.

All of these new features are most likely due on their physical release of the game which is next month.

Just now, BoxingRouge said:

All of these new features are most likely due on their physical release of the game which is next month.

If anyone buys their physical copy LOL. With the server experience so far. Doesn't look like they'll be selling much copies.

3 minutes ago, FXIII said:

If anyone buys their physical copy LOL. With the server experience so far. Doesn't look like they'll be selling much copies.

They sold over 1.8M copies of the game already, which is impressive for an independent game. People are just impatient hense why there isn't a set date on all of these extras that are coming to the platform.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

They sold over 1.8M copies of the game already, which is impressive for an independent game. People are just impatient hense why there isn't a set date on all of these extras that are coming to the platform.

It isn't that anyone is impatient.  If you release a game for people to play, without stating that it is in Alpha state, people expect at the least to be able to play the game.  That isn't asking too much.  Imagine the backlash any other developer would get for releasing a game as glitchy, buggy, and unplayable as this one.  The closest I can remember in recent is For Honor.  That game has received serious backlash for it as they were a major developer.  When the game is this unplayable yet you plan to release paid DLC before ever fixing the core issue is going to raise a lot of concern and ire of the players. 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, ogremonkey83 said:

It isn't that anyone is impatient.  If you release a game for people to play with stating that it is in Alpha state, people expect at the least to be able to play the game.  That is asking too much.  Imagine the backlash any other developer would get for releasing a game as glitchy, buggy, and unplayable as this one.  The closest I can remember in recent is For Honor.  That game has received serious backlash for it as they were a major developer.  When the game is this unplayable yet you plan to release paid DLC before ever fixing the core issue is going to raise a lot of concern and ire of the players. 

Truer words couldn't have been spoken, this is exactly how it is.

8 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

impatient!?!

I don't think it's impatient or unreasonable to want a four month old game to actually be playable.

2 people like this

I was talking about the DLC not the fixes, I should've been more specific.

It honestly just boils down to how forgiving/accepting/patient, or however you want to call it, you are when these kinds of things happen. I'm not too bothered by it as long as i know something is being worked on to remedy the issue that plagues this game. Other people, however, want and expect at least a working game to play that they paid money for. Nobody on each side is necessarily wrong to feel and speak ( in this case type) the way they feel, but in the end, I'm pretty sure we all just want to play the game. Just as I'm sure Gun Media and Illfonic want to fix the game and please as many people as possible.

Or at least that's my two cents.

Tl;Dr

Different strokes for different folks

Edited by Mysterio
Grammar
2 people like this

Servers are down on PS4 after new hotfix.

Meanwhile servers are working on Xbox One that never got the new hotfix.

Can't reply fast enough to all these new topics. :lol:

nJiYiVT.gif

1 person likes this

The 1984 pack is delayed... issues with new patch and compatibility. They are having to scrap what they did and start over with the code. Probably won't be ready until November. That's why they don't want to give a date. Sorry. Don't ask how I know this... I'll just answer you with soon... it's a perfect politically correct diversionary tactic to cover up things.... I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

10 minutes ago, Warchild197533 said:

The 1984 pack is delayed... issues with new patch and compatibility. They are having to scrap what they did and start over with the code. Probably won't be ready until November. That's why they don't want to give a date. Sorry. Don't ask how I know this... I'll just answer you with soon... it's a perfect politically correct diversionary tactic to cover up things.... I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

tumblr_mfpreqYpCw1rpeqp2o1_250.gif

I can predict the future. It will be released...soon.

tenor.gif

Reaction of the PS4 community. :lol:

1 person likes this

I want my money back..I haven't been able to get on alll weekend..it's horse shit..I typically don't buy things I can't use or play, if I knew there were so many issues i uldnt have paid for the game..idgaf if it's a holiday weekend. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The content will be released Soon. 

1 hour ago, FXIII said:

Whilst 3 more maps are appreciated, it would have been better if you took a Dead By Daylight approach. They gave us a new killer, new survivor and a NEW map. Can't you do something like that with all the money you made from us?

Have you checked out their website? All those things are coming, it just take time and a lot of work to build a new Jason and new Map.

We'll probably have those things by Halloween, so 5 months after launch isn't that bad.

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Have you checked out their website? All those things are coming, it just take time and a lot of work to build a new Jason and new Map.

We'll probably have those things by Halloween, so 5 months after launch isn't that bad.

I can only imagine how outraged the people on here would be if they played Battlefield 1.  The game is almost a year old now and we're just getting a second DLC.  My anger at F13 is that's its this many months along and still full of glitches and server errors.  I understand new content takes time but the game not even working? That is unacceptable for any company that wants to pretend to be professional or give lectures on success.  

3 minutes ago, Strangefate said:

I can only imagine how outraged the people on here would be if they played Battlefield 1.  The game is almost a year old now and we're just getting a second DLC.  My anger at F13 is that's its this many months along and still full of glitches and server errors.  I understand new content takes time but the game not even working? That is unacceptable for any company that wants to pretend to be professional or give lectures on success.  

I understand it's frustrating. I had many game drop out today, but I've also had more fun with this game overall than bad times.

Ive seen server issues with battlefront and battlefield, and that's EA

Most of their lecture, talked about their inexperience, and how the money from a successful title doesn't just roll in instantly. Hard to hire and create new content if you're waiting for the cheques to arrive.

11 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

Servers seem to be back online again.

And just like that its back down...

3 people like this

Lol. The servers finally get back on but are now down again. This is ridiculous. I've put up with this nonsense so far because I love this game. Im tired of being frustrated because of this game. 

1 person likes this

the swimsuit pack is delayed because a 50 year old man saw chad in speedos and had a heart attack. now they have to settle a lawsuit

2 people like this

I've been a staunch supporter since this thing launched (I admit, I was late to the party and didn't hear about this game until after the Kickstarter had ended), but I've been able to play about half a match since the latest patch. Nothing but empty lobbies (if I get that far). It's more than a bit frustrating.

1 person likes this

I was able to get video footage of the devs working on the servers...

giphy.gif

3 people like this