mojitodominic

Servers Down PS4???

198 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

Worked fine earlier in the day. Now I can't get into a match at all.

It's on and off... I'm assuming it's still being "investigated."

this is beyond words. i love this game but matchmaking is broken. even if i wait 20 minutes or more for game to find players, the match falls apart because of errors. its pain to see how developers of this game cannot fix basic problems. as many writen before me, game is unplayable on ps4 in its current form. i hope they will fix it before all players move on to new games and playerbase will melt away.

6 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

this is beyond words. i love this game but matchmaking is broken. even if i wait 20 minutes or more for game to find players, the match falls apart because of errors. its pain to see how developers of this game cannot fix basic problems. as many writen before me, game is unplayable on ps4 in its current form. i hope they will fix it before all players move on to new games and playerbase will melt away.

Sadly! It's already taking a big hit since the patch last Monday. I'm seeing ALOT of people that regularly play the game not playing anymore and have not played in almost a week. At this point I can't blame them... I'm still holding on(slowly slipping) hoping they revert some of the bad changes they made to the gameplay and get the connection issues somewhat stable and consistent like it was before last weeks update until those dedicated servers are ready.

1 person likes this

Is this what you guys at Gun Media do when the servers go down.....

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

They were down yesterday at around 7 or 8 PM EST. Ruined two Jason games back-to-back (If it wasn't already nigh-impossible to do that with the bullcrap excuse for a selection system). When this gets fixed, I really hope I get two more Jason games back-to-back to make up for the ones lost due to the crappy servers..

Sure would be nice to play this game, sever issues agin, F*ck man, get it together

Friendly reminder: This is a holiday weekend in the United States, where both development teams are based. Furthermore members of Gun Media are out of town at a conference. Other official threads have acknowledged this problem and the intent to fix it. We will have a fix soon, just not this weekend.

1 person likes this

I know it's labor day, so the should get there asses laboring and fix the game, lol

5 people like this

they should of waited another yr to release this broken piece of crap, months after launch and nothing has changed

Lmfao idgaf if it is Labor Day. They better get they asses back to work with that $80,000,000.00 they made off of 2 million copies sold. This should be priority number one. Like people have stated above, I see almost none of my 70 PS4 friends playing this game in the last 4 days.. maybe roughly over 8 of them but it used to be almost everyone playing constantly. They are losing fans and gamers because there are way more stable games out there that aren't just here to take your money and run. And ON TOP of the crap load of connection issues, the game is getting beyond stale without any new additions to keep the game feeling new after 4 months. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, ChickenNuggetFromSpace said:

Lmfao idgaf if it is Labor Day. They better get they asses back to work with that $80,000,000.00 they made off of 2 million copies sold. This should be priority number one. Like people have stated above, I see almost none of my 70 PS4 friends playing this game in the last 4 days.. maybe roughly over 8 of them but it used to be almost everyone playing constantly. They are losing fans and gamers because there are way more stable games out there that aren't just here to take your money and run. And ON TOP of the crap load of connection issues, the game is getting beyond stale without any new additions to keep the game feeling new after 4 months. 

Well we did just get the small maps, so in less than 4 months we got Retro Jason reskin, new clothes, 3 small maps, and possibly any day now Swimsuits and Emotes, they also stated in their PAX panel that the money from the game being a success didn't just role in instantly.

I agree though these server issues need to be resolved asap, it's turning people off, and the latest patch nerfed Jason, which turned even more people off. He's improved a bit since the hot fix, but now it's more server issues. 

2 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Well we did just get the small maps, so in less than 4 months we got Retro Jason reskin, new clothes, 3 small maps, and possibly any day now Swimsuits and Emotes, they also stated in their PAX panel that the money from the game being a success didn't just role in instantly.

While I appreciate all those extras, I would gladly sacrifice them all if it meant we got a stable playable game.

3 people like this

Are servers acting up again? I was playing a few hours ago.

If the server problems dissolve and is playable later on, somebody let me know. Otherwise, I'm following my friend's lead and watching Part 7 to get a stable F13 experience for the night sans connection issues :lol:

Me and 40 other people on my friends list are not playing the game anymore until the bikini pack is released because they can't even keep the servers going... destiny 2 is coming Wednesday so if they don't release the 1984 pack before then, nobody is gonna play it anyway... their choice, the balls in their court now. Fix the servers and release the pack, or lose 95% of the player base... 

1 person likes this

Just go and play something else, I just move over to Dead By Daylight which is a lot more reliable than this. i don't want to be stuck in the main menu because the servers suck.

Come on guys this is rubbish every day now I've come in to play ft13th and it not been working

1 person likes this

I manage to get a game or two if i am lucky before disconnecting midways through a session.

When i search for a new one, all i get is my own lobby which nobody joins

1 person likes this

Yep my point exactly.  Fix and release or lose most of us who have been here since day 1!!!!! 

Well I guess they can kiss goodbye to their fans paying $ for swimsuits. I mean who tf cares about swimsuits, give us CP or another Jason or more kills for god sake. You don't listen to your fans and that's why you are losing them.

I guarantee they have the content ready, they are just finishing their vacations... either fix the servers or give us a release date for the 1984 pack at least!!!!!