mojitodominic

Servers Down PS4???

198 posts in this topic

Hi,

@Gertz Is there a server issue? Been trying to matchmake for the last 30 minutes with no luck and Im not able to join any of my friends sessions and neither they can join me..

1 person likes this

I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I honestly want to throw a hissy fit from how frustrated I am with this game!

4 people like this

Ditto. Been trying for nearly an hour to get a session. Yesterday the game kept getting connection time outs.

yep same thing here, c'mon guys it's most ppl's day off and we can't play our favorite game.

Same. Can't form party, can't join games. 

Time to watch "Friday the 13th Part 2" again I guess!

It looks like it is slowly getting back together.  It was instant cooldown before, now it at least searches.  Currently host of an empty open lobby.

I just closed my lobby and searched.  Got a 7 player lobby now.  Getting better.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, RustInPeace said:

I just closed my lobby and searched.  Got a 7 player lobby now.  Getting better.

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be turning back on the game right now.

Found a full game. Of course Jason and some kid were working together, so fun was had by all I'm sure...

Now its back to the connection time outs. It feels like an uphill battle to play this game.

1 person likes this

I wonder why servers are going down every time. Plus, there has been a lot of updates to prevent this to happen.

56 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be turning back on the game right now.

Sorry to get your hopes up.  Looks like error messages and failure to join party members all over the place now.  And after ONE decent game, too.

46 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Found a full game. Of course Jason and some kid were working together, so fun was had by all I'm sure...

Cant stand that $hit :oo

1 minute ago, Apollyon said:

Cant stand that $hit :oo

I'm done running from troll that work together with Jason. An eye for an eye, I troll them back till they rage quit. I'll post a video later to show do what we did to a couple of kids who were helping each other while one of them was Jason. When none of them was Jason we trolled one of them so bad that he rage quit.

If this isn't just the game and its servers, maybe it is PSN itself.  I had a few error messages while sending friends texts just a few minutes ago.

17 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Now its back to the connection time outs. It feels like an uphill battle to play this game.

I wonder where it ranks in difficulty to actually complete a match considering the server issues, host quitting, etc. I don't play a shitload of games but I've never experienced anything remotely close to the issues this game has.

1 person likes this