Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowellCampsNAKED

How do I bulk delete messages on PS4?

2 posts in this topic

Last night this kid sent me about 1000 nasty messages on my PS4 because I reported him and had him banned from F13game because he continued to abuse the game but more so because I called him out on it!  I told him in a message "stop abusing the game" he then began swearing at me every name in the book and laughed in my face about how people threatened to ban him and he's still here! So I gave him 3 chances to apologize to me he refused with nasty comments basically spitting in my face so then I reported him and now he's banned! Anyways now he is sending me 1000s of spam ... I blocked all 4 of his fake accounts but now I Only have the option to delete the messages 1 by 1??? 

Is there a way I can delete them all at once?

thanks guys! 

By the way I emailed the kid back I said if you apologize like I asked you to I might try and unbann him!

22 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Last night this kid sent me about 1000 nasty messages on my PS4 because I reported him and had him banned from F13game because he continued to abuse the game but more so because I called him out on it!  I told him in a message "stop abusing the game" he then began swearing at me every name in the book and laughed in my face about how people threatened to ban him and he's still here! So I gave him 3 chances to apologize to me he refused with nasty comments basically spitting in my face so then I reported him and now he's banned! Anyways now he is sending me 1000s of spam ... I blocked all 4 of his fake accounts but now I Only have the option to delete the messages 1 by 1??? 

Is there a way I can delete them all at once?

thanks guys! 

By the way I emailed the kid back I said if you apologize like I asked you to I might try and unbann him!

Unfortunately, I don't think it's an option on the PS4. I know for a fact that you have to go in and delete each message one by one on PS3. From what I've read online, it is the same for PS4. Sorry I couldn't give you better news man. The good news is that now he has been banned, it is done. It doesn't matter how many times he apologizes. He was reported, and he was banned for it. You are probably not the only person to report him. At least you won't have to play with him anymore.