67 posts in this topic

I'm agreeing with you. There should be a female fighter in the game. and the weak ones in the game shouldn't be able to sprint with a gas can that weighs half as much as they do.

28 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm agreeing with you. There should be a female fighter in the game. and the weak ones in the game shouldn't be able to sprint with a gas can that weighs half as much as they do.

Well, a gallon of gas weighs 6.3 lbs. I'm guessing that the gas can in the game supposed to be 5 gallons.  If metal, it would weigh about 4 lbs. If plastic, it would weigh about a pound. (And yes, they had plastic gas cans in the 80s). So, if the can is metal and completely full, max weight would be 35.5 lbs. I'm pretty sure all of the girls weigh well over 71 lbs.

Just a note...I'm totally being sarcastic here. I work with numbers all day long, and I am a natural born smart-ass. Hence this reply! I know that nobody meant that the gas can weighed literally half of what the girls do.

I'm going to go now! :lol:

PsychBam and Truth like this

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

i agree and not agree i mean i'm a guy but i don't have a lot of strengh but i can take a gas can but can't run with it for sure and for a long distance only if it's half full 

so maybe it's half full 

or they should rework it , like more strengh easier to run with it and longuer to move but low strengh could take it but not run , and moving for a long distance and it could be stressfull like jason come so you need to drop it to run 

but anyway i don't mind a girl with strengh but i rather have a "bitchy girl" for now lol 

Just now, Rexfellis said:

Well, a gallon of gas weighs 6.3 lbs. I'm guessing that the gas can in the game supposed to be 5 gallons.  If metal, it would weigh about 4 lbs. If plastic, it would weigh about a pound. (And yes, they had plastic gas cans in the 80s). So, if the can is metal and completely full, max weight would be 32.5 lbs. I'm pretty sure all of the girls weigh well over 71 lbs.

Just a note...I'm totally being sarcastic here. I work with numbers all day long, and I am a natural born smart-ass. Hence this reply! I know that nobody meant that the gas can weighed literally half of what the girls do.

I'm going to go now! :lol:

okay .. what does it sound like in english and without number mister smartie :huh::P 

Just now, ♣Blond♣ said:

okay .. what does it sound like in english and without number mister smartie :huh::P 

A gas can is pretty heavy! :P:P

@Rexfellis

seems like some solid math. Either way, I don't think sprinting with 31.5lbs in one hand would be easy for anyone regardless of how strong they were.

Just now, Rexfellis said:

A gas can is pretty heavy! :P:P

ho okay :lol: well a little rework for realism like character without strengh could'n run with it but it's a game and people would complain :P

Just now, Truth said:

@Rexfellis

seems like some solid math. Either way, I don't think sprinting with 31.5lbs in one hand would be easy for anyone regardless of how strong they were.

I know. Like I said, I was completely being a smartass. I'm at work, and bored. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Rexfellisme too....

Yeah man. Everyone went out to this new buffet for lunch. I decided to stay here by myself and get some paperwork done and eat this boring ass...uh...I mean wonderful meatloaf sandwich my beautiful wife packed for me! :lol: I'm trying to get the paperwork done so I can go out and do some real work this afternoon. But, I got bored with that crap, and jumped on here!

I love this idea more than anything!!!

Chanel Oberlin meets Cher Horowitz meets Regina George meets Kathryn Merteuil meets Courtney from Jawbreaker!

tumblr_nlk4g3Wjg01rnpdf4o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_mi630vKYLH1qap3owo2_500.gif

Barbara Ann likes this

8 hours ago, Titan_313 said:

Why should they get 8 speed? All the movies I've seen that have a preppy/mean girl they always end up either being too cocky and dying, or tripping on air running away and then dying.

Because most of the girls in the game are currently on the slow side. Jenny, Deb and AJ have 3 and 4 speed. The mean girl would be somewhere in between Vanessa and Tiffany. Its about making a different character more than anything. The tropes can't be 100% accurate in game. Just look at Jenny as an example. Shes not able to juke as much as the character she's based on. And Chad? Since when the preppy guy has been the best bodyguard and one of the fastests? They also die pretty quickly. Everyone dies pretty quickly except for the final girl/boy. That said, I wouldn't mind trading some speed for repair but then that would make even less sense. 

♣Blond♣ likes this

8 hours ago, Truth said:

Terrible idea. Then the fixers (Deb, Eric, AJ) wouldn't be able to carry the items they need to repair objectives.

On 29/08/2017 at 3:01 PM, mandixmx said:

I love this idea! Whats a slasher video game without a bitchy hot blonde? Tiffany should have totally been blonde imo

We need a hot blonde sorority girl running around in heels and a mini skirt. She can be Chad's female counterpart and can cry out at the start "this fucker is gonna ruin my new shoes, go awayyy!!" :P

I think Tiffany should have been blonde when Jason breaks her nail she lectures him and Jason gets so bored he kills him self

12 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Still rooting so hard for this to happen! 

lmao dat vid that's litterally me when i'll be back at school  :P  i want it to happen too so badly , like i asked to gun media if it was going to happen :rolleyes:

I am still hoping we get the mean girl trope blonde character.

To be fair sometimes I have to play like the mean girl, do things for myself unless I benefit from helping someone else.

I would always play it safe and if anyone near me needed help and was getting attacked by Jason I'd be like.

b09d9f98b78490802a361a20cbb6c6fa.gif

But I have learnt that being kind pays off so I stick around to help. Super Tiffany to the rescue.

wGVmb.gif

Barbara Ann likes this

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

chanel.gif

After Tiffany gets killed, lol.

giphy.gif

When Jason tries to "crash the party"

tenor.gif

Getting ready for a fight 

SpitefulOblongJavalina.gif

When Tiffany shows up with a shotgun during some private match

tumblr_inline_nywktvgi8t1tszn80_500.gif?

LOL

Okay, bring the Mean Girl!

Barbara Ann likes this

53 minutes ago, kitcat said:

When Jason tries to "crash the party"

tenor.gif

Getting ready for a fight 

SpitefulOblongJavalina.gif

When Tiffany shows up with a shotgun during some private match

tumblr_inline_nywktvgi8t1tszn80_500.gif?

LOL

Okay, bring the Mean Girl!

Meanwhile Vanessa is standing there like (To the new girl)

tumblr_nzafxfcnLI1uxulieo1_500.gif

Barbara Ann and kitcat like this

40 minutes ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Meanwhile Vanessa is standing there like (To the new girl)

tumblr_nzafxfcnLI1uxulieo1_500.gif

large.jpg

*Talking to Jenny.* 

tumblr_o1pj9msaub1sakbyto1_500.gif?w=600

*Taking the car and leaving on her own.* 

giphy.gif

kitcat likes this

8 minutes ago, kitcat said:

Trying to convince Chad to go to the cabin with her 

ReadyUnacceptableBunting.gif

But then...

200.gif

chanel.gif

*When Tiffany reminds her that Chad is hers!* 

giphy.gif

Also, here is to hoping she gets long hair for a change! I'd love either a voluminous ponytail, high or low: 

Emma-Roberts-Style-Scream-Queens.jpg

d185a5c0a613aa54e44e72d73ec8a17a--chanel

Or a half up, half down! 

f6ac28453d0c8ca1bea2e62e340dc832.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Goodness, we are so passionate about this, hahaha. 

kitcat likes this