67 posts in this topic

I know there are a lot of us who are wishing for a Mean Girl counselor, so let us rally and brainstorm together in one place!

There has been a few mean girls over the course of the movies, most notably Melissa from Part VII.

6658e21786181668be0de26ed9038068.png

Now why would a Mean Girl be a good choice as a character? Personally I've always found them to be hilarious. It would be the perfect opportunity for a feisty girl that, combined with a few witty insults to provoke Jason (Or another counselors, wouldn't that be great?) could do for a fun character to play. When I think about how such a character would be, I can't help but to have Chanel Oberlin in my mind as inspiration, she is the perfect embodiment of a mean girl; ruthless, self-absorved, narcissistic, so very blonde and fasionable over all things. 

How would a Mean Girl look? I think most people would say that a long haired, blonde female is long overdue! However, over all things, she is meant to be fashionable. It would be a great opportunity for a counselor to wear for the very first time a dress, and heels. Once again, Chanel quickly comes to aid to inspire with her thousand outfits and looks. 

Now the best part...! The stats...! I've thought of a few archetypes, and I think this is my favourite: 

Composure: 5
Luck: 8
Repair:
Speed:
Stamina: 4
Stealth: 7
Strength: 1

I'm going to draw my own basic fashion sketches for fun! What do you guys think? Feel free to share and come up with your own thoughts!  

c6mZD5E.jpg

OzOZEMB.jpg

HGwavbC.jpg

zbgSTiV.jpg

Her colour palette should be...! Tah-dah, white, and pastels. They are very girly; and when wore by a mean girl, something about it makes her extra-obnoxious. Melissa knows this very well! 

29876.png

zsv7Yc1.jpg

NOmY2zE.jpg

References:

FSgl5ce.png

DJNpX5l.png

About the Melissa/Tamara blend, I combined the hairstyle and the dress of Tamara with Melissa's sophisticated taste. Unlike Tamara, Melissa knows that cold toned skins look so much better with pearls and silvery accessories/jewelry than gold.

Nightswarm, Nomadder, Culp and 7 others like this

16 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Now the best part...! The stats...! I've thought of a few archetypes, and I think this is my favourite: 

The Attention Seeker.
Composture:
Luck: 10 
Repair:
Speed:
Stamina: 5
Stealth:
Strenght: 2

What do you guys think? Feel free to share and come up with your own thoughts!  

I've never seen Scream Queens, so I can't comment on the show. Your stat setup for her isn't bad, but the counselor stats are based on 35 skill points. You have only used 33, so you have 2 more to allocate.

Barbara Ann and Vassago like this

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

I've never seen Scream Queens, so I can't comment on the show. Your stat setup for her isn't bad, but the counselor stats are based on 35 skill points. You have only used 33, so you have 2 more to allocate.

This isn't really about Scream Queens, I thought a character that happens to be from Scream Queens to be the perfect (and funniest) embodiment of a mean girl and I wanted to use it as an example. There are many others!
About the points, I must have confused myself while editing, I'm gonna add them somewhere! Thanks for noting it. 

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

This isn't really about Scream Queens, I thought a character that happens to be from Scream Queens to be the perfect (and funniest) embodiment of a mean girl and I wanted to use it as an example. There are many others!
About the points, I must have confused myself while editing, I'm gonna add them somewhere! Thanks for noting it. 

Yeah, that girl definitely seems to fit the mold of the mean girl. And, there are many others, even the movie Mean Girls seems to have heavily inspired that character in the show.

No problem about the points, it was just something I noticed. ;)

Barbara Ann likes this

41 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I know there are a lot of us who are wishing for a Mean Girl counselor, so let us rally and brainstorm together in one place!

There has been a few mean girls over the course of the movies, most notably Melissa from Part VII.

6658e21786181668be0de26ed9038068.png

Now why would a Mean Girl be a good choice as a character? Personally I've always found them to be hilarious. It would be the perfect opportunity for a feisty girl that, combined with a few witty insults to provoke Jason (Or another counselors, wouldn't that be great?) could do for a fun character to play. When I think about how such a character would be, I can't help but to have Chanel Oberlin in my mind as inspiration, she is the perfect embodiment of a mean girl; ruthless, self-absorved, narcissistic, so very blonde and fasionable over all things. 

How would a Mean Girl look? Although I personally would go with ginger, I think most people would say that a long haired, blonde female is long overdue! However, over all things, she is meant to be fashionable. It would be a great opportunity for a counselor to wear for the very first time a dress, and heels. Once again, Chanel quickly comes to aid to inspire with her thousand outfits and looks. 

The Attention Seeker.
Composture:
Luck: 10 
Repair:
Speed:
Stealth: 4 (Not even a mass murderer is enough of an excuse to get off these expensive yet noisy heels!)
Strenght: 2

What do you guys think? Feel free to share and come up with your own thoughts!  

chanel_oberlin_by_margahg-da622s2.jpg

As long it's a blonde i'm in xD 

Barbara Ann likes this

2 minutes ago, ♣Blond♣ said:

As long it's a blonde i'm in xD 

Haha. I think a mean girl has to be a blonde, yes. 

I'd like a readhead counselor but they hate us gingers </3 

4 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Haha. I think a mean girl has to be a blonde, yes. 

I'd like a readhead counselor but they hate us gingers </3 

yeah your evil è_é xD Nah i'm kidding well on my "conselor idea thread" i was thinking a redhead counselor for the male could be nice , but a blonde female first plz xD :P

Let me adjust the mean girl's stat's to my own interpretation:

The Attention Seeker.
Composure:
2 (Melissa froze when Jason appeared)
Luck: 8 (She survived to the climax doing absolutely nothing)
Repair: 3  (No counselor has 3 repair yet so I give it to her)
Speed:
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)
Strength: 2

Gdain likes this

40 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The Attention Seeker.
Composture:
Speed:
Stealth: 7 (She spied on Tina and the charming guy and didn't get caught,  but made some noise)

Nice! I did actually consider at first to make her stealthy, and I remembered Melissa sneaking on them. But the game counselors are not necessarily identical to their movie counterparts (If they have any, ahem, cough, useless Jenny, cough) 
I named that archetype the attention seeker because, given her high luck and decent speed, she could actually help to keep Jason distracted as he chased these noisy heels while the others repaired, similar to Vanessa.

However I do like your editions, since I'm a main Deb, sneaky plays are usually my style. The only problem I see with those stats is just that she would be a better Tiffany, more useful to the team. Then again, there already are characters that serve the same purpose but being better or worse, so...! I like both of our versions as long as she's a useful character, hah. 

2 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Nice! I did actually consider at first to make her stealthy, and I remembered Melissa sneaking on them. But the game counselors are not necessarily identical to their movie counterparts (If they have any, ahem, cough, useless Jenny, cough) 
I named that archetype the attention seeker because, given her high luck and decent speed, she could actually help to keep Jason distracted as he chased these noisy heels while the others repaired, similar to Vanessa.

However I do like your editions, since I'm a main Deb, sneaky plays are usually my style. The only problem I see with those stats is just that she would be a better Tiffany, more useful to the team. Then again, there already are characters that serve the same purpose but being better or worse, so...! I like both of our versions as long as she's a useful character, hah. 

Hey now! I think Jenny is far beyond useless. I may be biased because she's my favorite, but I consistently survive with her.

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The Attention Seeker.
Composture:
Speed:

if we get a blonde/mean girl she's defenitely going to be my main xD 

1 hour ago, disco romance said:

Hey now! I think Jenny is far beyond useless. I may be biased because she's my favorite, but I consistently survive with her.

To be honest, I want Jenny to be my favourite. Even though I main Deb I still have a soft spot for Jenny. Before I bought the game I wanted her to be my main, and after trying her I realized she's just not that good. 10 points in composture feels like a waste with the way it works currently. I am amongst these who believe that composture needs to benefit the characters more than it currently does. Yes, she's third only to Tommy and Adam to break free from Jason's grab, but unless Jason goes for an enviromental kill then it's useless. She's not good at fixing objetives nor juking for long since she has 3 speed points. Lowest score. Her main role would be to take advantaje of her luck and protect the fixers, but, uh... Chad is just so much better at that. HOWEVER, that is entirely another topic and there are plenty other topics about Jenny's gameplay! 

Let's stay on topic! 

I love this idea! Whats a slasher video game without a bitchy hot blonde? Tiffany should have totally been blonde imo

We need a hot blonde sorority girl running around in heels and a mini skirt. She can be Chad's female counterpart and can cry out at the start "this fucker is gonna ruin my new shoes, go awayyy!!" :P

Barbara Ann likes this

This has been discussed a great deal previously here:

...and yes, the Mean Girl type was the most popular choice overall and one I would definitely like to see added in. She's most notable in parts 7 and 8 but it's a reliable slasher trope in general and I think she'd fit right in. Chad's more of a snobby type, whereas Melissa/Tamara were heavier on the catty side.

Barbara Ann and NoOneK9503 like this

On 29/8/2017 at 2:01 AM, mandixmx said:

I love this idea! Whats a slasher video game without a bitchy hot blonde? Tiffany should have totally been blonde imo

We need a hot blonde sorority girl running around in heels and a mini skirt. She can be Chad's female counterpart and can cry out at the start "this fucker is gonna ruin my new shoes, go awayyy!!" :P

I don't necessarily think Tiffany should have been a blonde. Flirty girl, yes, but mean girl...? Nay. Mean girls are not supposed to be particularly flirty, except if they want to get something in exchange from someone else, or if they're targetting their rich male douchebag counterparts! Tiffany was described as more down to earth. A mean girl should be dressed fashionably and decently, she's elite after all, and act distant and superior. 

Cher_Horowitz_Closet-024_2-728x590.jpg

"What sort of hellish day is this!? First, my credit card gets rejected; then, I get stuck with this bunch of simpletons... And now a mass murderer is stalking the camp!?" 

(At the beggining) "Oh, noo, someone killed Roooob-actually I didn't really care about him all that much." 

(To Tiffany) "Idiot, if you cracked a book every once in a little while you'd know that Jason Voorhees is long since dead. Clearly, we are being hunted by some psychotic wannabe!" 

"I didn't come all this way with these bunch of grade "A" asshats and edgy losers to be murdered by some mentally deranged imitator that smells like dirty toilet water! I've got to get out of here!" 

(To Jenny) "Listen up, I can handle that you look like a boy; and that nest on your head you call hair. But don't you dare to try and lecture /ME/ about morals."

(To Deb) "You, whatsherface with the granny sweater and cheap whore lipstick! You're like, half-asian? Does that make you half-smart? I need someone able to fix this, /QUICK/!" 

(To Eric) "...What do you keep staring at, hogfaced nerd? As if." 

Moe9999633 likes this

A blonde Melissa-Kind of character definitely needs to be in the game! Also an earthy/quirky girl is needed as well! But the Melissa type is essential before any new characters! I feel like Tiffany has been assumed by many to be the mean girl when in reality she is based off of Tina/Terri in part 4 who weren't so mean in reality (just flirty!). The blonde mean girl would definitely fit this role and allow Tiffany to be seen in a different light for sure! Despite a huge call for this type of character I don't think it will be either of the upcoming 2 new characters (will likely be Fox and Shelly), but I have confidence that the developers will listen to our feedback on here and add a Melissa type very soon :)

Also: I loved scream queens - Billie Lourde was amazing! 

18 hours ago, f13jb95 said:

A blonde Melissa-Kind of character definitely needs to be in the game! Also an earthy/quirky girl is needed as well! But the Melissa type is essential before any new characters! I feel like Tiffany has been assumed by many to be the mean girl when in reality she is based off of Tina/Terri in part 4 who weren't so mean in reality (just flirty!). The blonde mean girl would definitely fit this role and allow Tiffany to be seen in a different light for sure! Despite a huge call for this type of character I don't think it will be either of the upcoming 2 new characters (will likely be Fox and Shelly), but I have confidence that the developers will listen to our feedback on here and add a Melissa type very soon :)

Also: I loved scream queens - Billie Lourde was amazing! 

i hope too it lack of female character with blonde hair in game hehe :P 

Why should they get 8 speed? All the movies I've seen that have a preppy/mean girl they always end up either being too cocky and dying, or tripping on air running away and then dying.

I want a female fighter like Adam and Buggsy that can hit hard and make him fall. All the girls in this game can't even lift 10 lbs weights.

31 minutes ago, Titan_313 said:

Why should they get 8 speed? All the movies I've seen that have a preppy/mean girl they always end up either being too cocky and dying, or tripping on air running away and then dying.

yeah or if she wearing heels i know people can run in it but lol yeah 8 speed is a bit too much maybe a 5 or 4 would be better 

8 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

I want a female fighter like Adam and Buggsy that can hit hard and make him fall. All the girls in this game can't even lift 10 lbs weights.

and yet they can sprint with a battery or gas can.... I never understood that part.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

and yet they can sprint with a battery or gas can.... I never understood that part.

It's called a "figure of speech".