14 replies to this topic

GunMedia_Ben

GunMedia_Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 747 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Hey guys, 

So anyone here going to be going to PAX? We're going to be doing our panel on Friday, so be sure to stop by for some really cool stuff we have ;)

I'll be talking the show posting on IG and Twitter where I'm at at any given time, so if you find me and tell me you're on the forum I'll have something extra to give you :D

Hope to see some of you at PAX!

Gun Media Junior Producer and Community Manager

r80PnFy.gif

My Personal Instagram

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,941 posts
I should be there on Sunday. While I do not need beta codes I'll try to meet up with you guys anyways.
  • 10ofSwords likes this

Posted Image

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Are you guys going to live stream the Panel? Also post up plenty of photos of the cosplay Jason's and such and the prizes you give to them! I wish I could go but tickets sold out months ago!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

_Hobo_

_Hobo_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Man I wish I could go... I can barely manage to scrape by as is.

Don't forget to "Ki ki ki Ha ha ha!"

120to1w.jpg

GunMedia_Ben

GunMedia_Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 747 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Are you guys going to live stream the Panel? Also post up plenty of photos of the cosplay Jason's and such and the prizes you give to them! I wish I could go but tickets sold out months ago!

We will be livestreaming through Twitch on their PAX channel, so long as everything with internet connection is working up to par, of course. 

Randy will probably do a Periscope beforehand!

• 10ofSwords and Nothingface like this

Gun Media Junior Producer and Community Manager

r80PnFy.gif

My Personal Instagram

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Nice can't wait!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

lunyspacelord

lunyspacelord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Hey guys, 

So anyone here going to be going to PAX? We're going to be doing our panel on Friday, so be sure to stop by for some really cool stuff we have ;)

I'll be talking the show posting on IG and Twitter where I'm at at any given time, so if you find me and tell me you're on the forum I'll have something extra to give you :D

Hope to see some of you at PAX!

What if we don't have a Twitter or ig is there any other way we can score a beta code
Maybe set up a thread here on the forums. Or on Facebook?

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,941 posts

What if we don't have a Twitter or ig is there any other way we can score a beta code

I will see what we can do for contests at a forum level for maybe prizes I will need to talk to Ben about it but I would not worry too much about not having either account however having those opens more opportunities to snag one.

Posted Image

JBSLICK33

JBSLICK33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Why not just open a free account and follow F13 the game? Seems like they want to reward people who follow and promote the game via social media.
PS4: JBSLICK33

lunyspacelord

lunyspacelord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Why not just open a free account and follow F13 the game? Seems like they want to reward people who follow and promote the game via social media.

done
  • JBSLICK33 and Davidt like this

Jaqen

Jaqen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

OMG, i wish you guys came closer to where i live to get beta codes etc !!!! i live on east coast in maryland :( i want to win beta Codes for PS4 or PC !!

Mavis

Mavis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHerstal

For me is all dead xD even in the future, i live in belgium.  But good luck for any future acquires of the beta. 

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

For me is all dead xD even in the future, i live in belgium.  But good luck for any future acquires of the beta. 

I also cant go :(... but...

I have some friends going to Pax east, I may tell them to stop by and pick me up some swag ;D

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,941 posts
Pax east is over. Pax west is the next one in Sept.

Posted Image

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Pax east is over. Pax west is the next one in Sept.

OOPS! Well they are going to the one in Sept(Fingers crossed for cool F13 stuff)

I normally don't pay much attention to gaming Expo's as they are going on, but I'm particularly excited for this game so I'm trying to keep an eye out!

Here's hoping we get we get a lot of juicy info!

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users