GunMedia_Ben

Counselor Clothing Update

90 posts in this topic

Will we be able to for example put the Deborah sweater on lets say Jenny? If not that should be added everyone i know wants that literally we were so excited for that but i don't think its being added so i'm trying to confirm will that be a feature of the customization??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 3:10 AM, Tracemyroots said:

Not worth wasting my time or effort to post any more.  If I could delete my profile I would. I'm done.

Well, since every one of your posts was complaining, whining and crying, I really don't think your "contributions" will be missed.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was this supposed to be in the free update I just installed a few hours ago, or is this going to be a separate update? I'm assuming from the context that the clothing update will be included in a bundle with the free emotes as a second update. Is that correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Was this supposed to be in the free update I just installed a few hours ago, or is this going to be a separate update? I'm assuming from the context that the clothing update will be included in a bundle with the free emotes as a second update. Is that correct?

Clothing update will introduce swimsuit dlc. No idea about Emotes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GunMedia_Ben 

is This coming out on October 13th 2017 along with the other upcoming content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super excited for this - especially now that playing Jason is so dull.  Can't wait for more clothes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no current update on the arrival date for this yet.

As soon as any solid date gets nailed down, for this and all the other content, we'll make sure you guys know here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we have the ability in the future to customize Jason?

You know, choose weapons, clothes, maskes and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completely disagree with people kicking off about this. More content is exactly what this game needs! And yes they can continue to improve the quality of the game while adding new content simultaneously! People need to understand that no matter how prepared gun media are for a new patch etc. the massive amount of people who will suddenly be playing the minute that new patch launches will EXHAUST the new builds like they've never experienced before. Testing on that level is just not possible before release. We've gotta expect this when it's still early days. Stopping the addition of new content will not help the matter. New content will keep players interested, keep the game going and allow us to show how keen we are for the game to continually be developed! Lets just let Gun Media get on with it. If they wanna give us amazing new content show them some thanks in my opinion! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 7:37 PM, f13jb95 said:

I completely disagree with people kicking off about this. More content is exactly what this game needs! And yes they can continue to improve the quality of the game while adding new content simultaneously! People need to understand that no matter how prepared gun media are for a new patch etc. the massive amount of people who will suddenly be playing the minute that new patch launches will EXHAUST the new builds like they've never experienced before. Testing on that level is just not possible before release. We've gotta expect this when it's still early days. Stopping the addition of new content will not help the matter. New content will keep players interested, keep the game going and allow us to show how keen we are for the game to continually be developed! Lets just let Gun Media get on with it. If they wanna give us amazing new content show them some thanks in my opinion! 

To be fair, that excuse held merit early on. But at this point after numerous server overloads everytime a new update releases, it should be expected and pre-planned to prepare for an influx of people on patch day and the weekend following it.

Pretty much once NES Jason released and servers melted for the second time, there was zero excuse after that to not be prepared for the next patch.

Saying there's "No possible way to prepare for that" is silly because you have the numbers from those two patches to give you a perfect idea what to expect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was just, I'm sorry to say but this is just an answer to my prayers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/09/2017 at 5:14 PM, ikarikh said:

To be fair, that excuse held merit early on. But at this point after numerous server overloads everytime a new update releases, it should be expected and pre-planned to prepare for an influx of people on patch day and the weekend following it.

Pretty much once NES Jason released and servers melted for the second time, there was zero excuse after that to not be prepared for the next patch.

Saying there's "No possible way to prepare for that" is silly because you have the numbers from those two patches to give you a perfect idea what to expect. 

I mean like yeah they could know the numbers from the previous patches, but they can't actually test it on that many systems before release? The release has to be the first proper test almost if you get me. I understand you're annoyed I just think it's fair to consider everything. It's what keeps me calm haha. 

 

Also:

Does anyone have any idea when spring break dlc/ clothing update is coming? Been a way longer wait than I thought it would be... Swear somewhere it said "Sooner than you'd think" but honestly it's been way longer than I thought haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

Why does everyone say it's gonna be in October? 

Because that's when the physical copies release.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drawxne said:

Because that's when the physical copies release.

And thats when when Friday the 13th is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think and hope that the Spring break DLC will be released before October 13th. However, this date must be when we will beneficiate of dedicated servers and also the release date of physical copies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, f13jb95 said:

I mean like yeah they could know the numbers from the previous patches, but they can't actually test it on that many systems before release? The release has to be the first proper test almost if you get me. I understand you're annoyed I just think it's fair to consider everything. It's what keeps me calm haha. 

 

Also:

Does anyone have any idea when spring break dlc/ clothing update is coming? Been a way longer wait than I thought it would be... Swear somewhere it said "Sooner than you'd think" but honestly it's been way longer than I thought haha.

I was referring to server meltdown issues, not the patch bug issues in general. Server meltdowns shouldn't be an issue at this point because they have the data to plan for the influx of users.

So if oversaturation of users is still causing server issues, that's 100% on them and there's no excuse.

Server issues due to buggy matchmaking from bugs in a new patch is another story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More then likely the dlc and the next update will be released September 28 or October 28. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very glad to see some updates for the game. Gonna jump back in as soon as it drops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2017 at 11:09 PM, Moe9999633 said:

Can't wait :)

Cant wait to see jenny and Tiffany in bathing suits :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horrorfan1989 said:

More then likely the dlc and the next update will be released September 28 or October 28. 

That's too long for the Spring Break dlc tbh. If it takes that long to do a clothing pack I don't wanna know how long we'd be waiting for new maps, new jason, new counsellors etc.

Personally I think the Spring Break will come out this week, and October sort of time is when we'll see new maps, new jason, new counsellors. No evidence behind it just rationale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went with the 28th because it seems that's when they usually drop an update. LOL also yeah I think from what we have seen this far it does take them that long to drop an update. Even a dlc. I would love to be wrong and they drop it this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now