JTDestroyer5900

Members
  • Content count

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About JTDestroyer5900

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Ok, but councilors sweat, which reduces their max stamina alongside fear effects. I wish councilors could find some devil's lettuce, which gives them immunity to fear for a short while.
  2. Who's gonna "chop" down a door with a pole/spear? Pt. 6 that's who.
  3. Ok, but the speargun has a 45% chance to jam and break, a 45% chance to explode and kill you, and a 10% chance to actually work, only that there is no aiming reticle and its hip fired. I wish for a snorkel, which gives stealth bonuses when swimming as you wont make noise above water.
  4. You just accept the wish without question. You would reply with something like "Ok, but Jason can trigger his own traps and traps no longer deal any damage." You get how it works now?
  5. How about instead we can find Fanny Packs scattered throughout the map. They add 1 inventory slot, but every nearby councilor laughs at you for your horrible fashion sense, making pings on Jason's sound radar appear more frequently. Furthermore, cycling between items makes a loud zipper noise that appears on Js noise radar. The upside is that Jason is stunned by your bad fashion sense the first time he grabs you, allowing you a free escape(at the loss of your dignity).
  6. Ok so, if you're unfamiliar with how this works, I state a wish that the devs add to the game. The next person quotes me and corrupts it(ie. Twist the wish to have drawbacks that are worse than the bonus they give) then posts their own wish, which will in turn be corrupted by someone else. FYI this is not a serious thread, make the most ridiculous and nonsensical wishes you can. To start it off, I wish Jason could place traps in buildings.
  7. This made me cringe so hard I have a migraine now....thanks.. ..
  8. I love shoving someone in a fireplace only for them to shoot out like they're in a toaster...
  9. So, seeing all these Roy threads got me thinking. What to do about Jason's shack? Obviously the sweater won't make sense because Roy has no attachment to it. I was thinking that the shack could be rearranged to have a bedroom instead of the altar, and although I haven't watched the movie, I have heard he was a EMT before he went off the deep end. So, my thoughts are along the line he has a stash of medical equipment tucked into his cabin, and among it is a syringe with a sedative in it. Works just like the sweater, cept it makes more sense in Roy's context. Other than that, killing him should be the same. But honestly I see no hard work for gun to simply redesign the altar room in Jason's shack to Roy's personal room, and they could cut Pamela's audio clips out completely when you play as Roy, instead alerting him with a loud noise of a board creaking in his cabin when someone enters. I also was thinking if the sedative idea was too farfetched that maybe you find a dead cop in his room, and on the cop is a tazer. I would like to hear other's ideas, and get input on what y'all think of mine.
  10. What kind of HEATHEN calls a soda "pop?" Im sorry but I simply cannot hold civil discourse with a cretin who uses "pop" in reference to the nectar of the gods.
  11. I feel like chopping down a door wouldn't be an issue. If pt. 6 can slam a thin metal pole against a barricaded door and cause it to break, an actual bladed object(regardless of size) would work way better. Also, I feel that increased weapon speed with a weapon buff might be too much. Like a bleed build using DMB on Gravewarden Twinblades. Increased weapon speed by itself would make the cleaver good. Plus it would be a unique Jason skill(like pt. 2 with +Traps)
  12. I feel using a cleaver would also result in an interesting Jason. Of course I would assume it has less range than other Jason's weapons, resulting in it needing the wep. Strength buff.
  13. Most of the time I morph while they're fixing the car and they blindly run into the trap, otherwise good trap placement can get them. Although you can always attempt to angle yourself to enter without hitting the trap.
  14. Just go in a private lobby with a friend and do the kills you aren't sure that you have.
  15. 2 Vanessa's to scout for car parts. 1 Deborah to hide near the 4 seater and fix it. 1 AJ to search for the fuse and fix the phone. 1 Bugzy to protect Deborah. 1 Chad to protect Deborah. 1 Kenny to fill the role of any unfortunate deaths. Otherwise he can serve as an extra protector.