Even if the game rewarded you with more XP for doing things with other players there still isn’t a big enough incentive to cooperate. The games current XP system is pointless. Once you hit rank 44 & unlock part 4. The next 59 ranks are absolutely useless & worthless. You unlock the same design clothing just in dirrent ugly colors. That’s it. Even the CP you acquire each rank to spend on perks is horrible. The odds of landing good quality perks in high tiers such as rare or epic are astronomical.
1. They should have allowed players to create their own characters.
2. Allow them to swap between all the clothing options for their gender but limit the colors & designs.
3. Rank up & select their own stats. 35 points reached by the time you hit 101. Stat points cannot be undone.
4. Also allow players to be able to create & use multiple characters but each character must rank back up on their own.
5. The CP system should of been more of a mystery chest. Spend 500 to either unlock a new perk, 2xp 1 match (Consumable)(Very Rare), 1k auto xp (C)(Rare), 500 auto xp (C), spawn with a certain weapon (C), reveal the location of car parts for 10 seconds (C), spawn with walkie (C), Spawn with map (C), Recieve a Pamela tape (Very Rare), recieve a new clothing color for that character (Very Rare), spawn near certain location (C), spawn as Jason (C)(Very Rare) & various other mystery chest items.
6. Each Jason should have their own progression system that unlocks new grab kills, weapon kills, weapon options to choose between as you rank up with that specific Jason. His strengths should be already chosen but need to be unlocked & improved by ranking up. So for instance shift for part 9 after it’s unlocked would be minimal but you can improve his shift strength by completing challenges or simply ranking that Jason up further. Rank system for Jason could also give you cool abilities like select where you want your Jason shack to spawn on the map out of the 2 locations on each map. Rank up to unlock his max amount of traps he’s allowed to have & throwing knives.
7. Also in-game challenge system that awards new clothing designs for a certain character by either unlocking an achievement or completing a task such as escape by cops before under 10 minutes left in the match 20 times. The badges would remain as they are. Challenges could have special unlocks like new design clothing for a character, maybe allow you to use a certain logo or emblem on your shirt you can equip, unlock new hairstyles, accessories such as hats, & glasses. Maybe even unlock new emotes for completing challenges or unlocking achievements.
8. A prestige system that rewards players with an emblem next to their rank to show off. Also unlock certain rare weapons for Jason as you prestige further, & other various customization options as mentioned earlier.
People would be playing this hardcore trying to outdo their friends & unlock everything. It would give everyone a lot more to do. Instead of hitting 101 & getting bored fast. Even with the new map all my 101 friends are complaining the game is getting very stale. It sucks seeing the game having so much potential & nothing be done. Instead new emotes & explorer game mode. In my opinion I don’t think waiting another few months for a new map & Jason is going to keep people who hit 101 interested long enough.